How to install a fogless shower mirror with suction cups?
Fogless shower mirrors have different attachment methods. How you install a fogless shower mirror depends on its mounting mechanism.
Here’s how to install a shower mirror with suction cups:
- Choose a mounting surface that is flat and smooth. Mirrors with suction cups are mostly compatible with some surfaces like glass, acrylic, granite, enamel, porcelain, and stainless steel.
- Thoroughly clean the mounting surface by scrubbing and rinsing it with alcohol and then letting it dry
- Also, clean the suction cups with warm water and shake off the excess water. A little moisture on the suction cup is recommended to enhance the suction. Some shower mirrors like Mirrorvana shower mirrors use sticky suction that works better without any moisture.
- To install a shower mirror with basic suction cups, simply apply pressure and make sure there are no air bubbles between the cups and the surface.
- For suction cups with a locking mechanism, you must lock the suction by twisting the suction knob until it locks.
You can check out our Shower Mirror Collection on Amazon here